Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 35 mins
What you'll need:
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 250g Love Beets cooked beets, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ½-inch rounds
- 2 corn cobs, husked, silks removed
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cooking spray or olive oil
What to do:
Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Once cooked, remove quinoa from heat, fluff with a fork, and leave covered.
Preheat the grill to medium-high and spray with oil. Lightly brush the zucchini, corn, and beets with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray). Grill all veggies, turning occasionally, until crispy and softened, about 10 minutes for the corn, 4 to 5 minutes for the beets, and 5 to 8 minutes for the zucchini.
Transfer veggies to a cutting board. Remove the corn kernels from the husks using a sharp knife and chop the beets and zucchini into bite sizes.
Transfer the grilled vegetables, red onion, and cooked quinoa, and feta cheese to a large serving bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and sea salt. Pour this mixture over the quinoa and veggies and toss everything together well. Taste the salad for flavor and add more salt and lemon juice if desired. Serve salad alongside your favorite entrée and enjoy!