Grilled Peaches & Beets with Honey-Lemon Ricotta
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
What you'll need:
- 3 ripe peaches or nectarines, pitted and halved
- 1 8.8-ounce package Love Beets Cooked Beets, halved
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta (1-1/2 cups)
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
What to do:
- Preheat the grill to high and spray with cooking oil.
- Chop the peaches and beets in half and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Place peaches and beets on preheated grill cut-side down and grill until peaches have softened and have grill marks, but are not falling apart.
- Add all ingredients for the honey-lemon ricotta to a small bowl and stir well. Taste for flavor and add more honey or salt to taste.
- Serve peaches and beets fresh off the grill with dollops of honey-lemon ricotta, fresh walnuts, and a drizzle of honey.
Note: Select peaches that are ripe, but not overly soft. You want the peaches to be somewhat firm so that they don’t fall apart on the grill.