Red, White, and Blueberry Bruschetta
Preparation Time: 20 Mins
Cooking Time: 5 min
Serves: 4 - 6
What you'll need:
- 1 baguette
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 large mint leaves
- 1 8.8 ounce package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice baguette into 1/2-inch thick rounds. Spread evenly on baking sheet and pop into heated oven for five minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While baguette is in the oven, chop beets into cubes, thinly slice mint, and rinse and pat dry blueberries.
- Assemble the bruschetta by spreading ricotta thickly on each slice of baguette, then top with beets and blueberries.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with mint and enjoy!