Clean Eating Detox Sandwiches
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
What you'll need:
- 8 slices whole grain or gluten-free bread
- 4 tablespoons goat chèvre
- 4 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 8.8-ounce package Love Beets cooked beets, sliced
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
What to do:
- Pair off bread slices by twos. Spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on one slice of bread and 1 tablespoon of mustard on the other slice.
- Pile baby spinach, sliced beets, shredded carrot, and sliced cucumber onto the goat cheese spread bread, and top off with the mustard slice.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and enjoy!