Russian Beet, Radish & Potato Salad
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: None
What you'll need:
For the Horseradish dressing
- 3tbsp creme fraiche
- 3tbsp greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp horseradish sauce, to taste
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Small bunch chives, snipped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Salad
- 3 generous handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 packs of you favorite marinated beets (We recommend White Wine & Balsamic!)
- A bunch of radishes, sliced finely
- 1/2 head of celery, finely changed
- 4 smoked trout fillets
What to do:
- Make the horseradish cream dressing by mixing everything in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toss the salad leaves in a little extra virgin olive oil and divide between 4 dishes. Slice the beets, then scatter over the beets, radishes, celery and spring onions. Finally, top each with a trout fillet and generous dollop of the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!