Beet, Caerphilly & Pecan Salad
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: Less than 5 mins
What you'll need:
For the Dressing
- Juice 1 lime
- 1tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tsp honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Salad
- 80g bag wild rocket
- 1 pack Cooked Beets, cut into wedges
- 100g cearphilly cheese, crumbled
- 50g pecan nuts
What to do:
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard and honey. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking as you go, until the dressing has emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Divide the leaves between 2 plates, and scatter over the beets and caerphilly.
- Add the pecans to small frying pan and set over a medium heat. Toast for a couple minutes until they smell lovely and nutty. Tip on to a board and roughly chop, then scatter over the salad.
- Finally, give the dressing a final whisk and drizzle over the salad. Serve Immediately.