Beet, Apple, Carrot & Ginger Slaw
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
Serves: 8 cups of coleslaw
What you'll need:
- 2 8.8-ounce packages of Love Beets cooked beets
- 3 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 large honey crisp apples, peeled, cored, and grated
- 3/4 cup of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
What to do:
- Add the shredded beets, carrots, and apples to a large mixing bowl along with the chopped parsley and grated ginger. Add the orange zest, orange juice, coconut oil and salt.
- Toss well until everything is combined.
- Serve slaw with your favorite entrée, on top of grilled salmon, in salad, or on tacos.