Citrus & Beet Baby Kale Salad with Beet-Sage Balsamic Vinaigrette
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 0 min
What you'll need:
- 5 ounces baby kale*
- 1 6.5-ounce package Love Beets White Wine & Balsamic Beets, quartered
- 1 ripe blood orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 ripe grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- Beet-Sage Balsamic Vinaigrette (see recipe)
What to do:
- Add all ingredients to a large serving bowl. Drizzle in desired amount of beet-sage balsamic vinaigrette and toss everything together until well-coated.
- Serve alongside your favorite entrée and enjoy!