Beet Berry Sorbet
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
Serves: 3 - 4
What you'll need:
- 1 (8.8 ounce) package Love Beets Cooked Beets
- 16 ounces fresh, ripe berries of choice (strawberries are particularly tasty here!)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
What to do:
- Freeze your ice cream maker bowl overnight so that it’s completely frozen.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and combine until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate until chilled.
Set up your ice cream maker, and transfer the chilled sorbet base to a bowl. Turn the ice cream maker on and allow it to churn until the mixture is thick and the machine begins to bog down.
- Serve immediately or transfer the sorbet to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for two hours, until completely frozen. When ready to serve, thaw the sorbet for 5-10 minutes. Scoop into bowls, and enjoy.